April 1, 2008

April Fools...

Happy April Fools Day!!!

I came across this top 100 April Fools pranks while I was playing around the Internet this morning. Some pretty funny stuff.

I've never really gotten anyone with a good one, except maybe my husband. I told him I was pregnant with twins on 4/1 when our little one was just a few months old. I just had an OBGYN postpartum check-up, so he believed me. He laid on the couch for hours in shock just shaking his head.

Photobucket
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

6 comments:

  1. Muse:

    You have a sadistic streak in you. That was cruel. He should have turned to you and said very seriously, Oh no! I've just lost my job!

    Great joke, and nice post.

    Have a happy April Fool's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Muse! Happy April Fools! Or is such a thing possible?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am a sick ticket sometimes!

    I think 4/1 could be happy, as long as everyone is lighthearted about it--that's the tough part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! How wonderful! A Placebo pregnancy. Obviously had the right effect on poor old hubby. Hmmm....how cruel!

    Take Care,
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peter, I just don't know what came over me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!

Comments are appreciated. Be sure to leave your site information so I can visit you too!

Search the Web

Followers

Powered By Blogger