I like how I can get one started with my basics and go back to edit or add to them. As a matter of fact, I started two more this morning--those are still WIPs so they aren't showing yet.
I want to share the two I completed yesterday:
Of course I still have my other lenses up. I did a few updates and changes on those too:
- Blog It...
- Bartending or Bar Tending? That is the Question...
- Just One Click Can Make a Difference
- Make My Day eBay
- How to Flip an Old Boat
The two I finished today are not live yet, but if you want to check them out tomorrow, or ever, you can see them on my Lensmaster Page. I also created a side bar link under the Join Squidoo button.
Some may think I'm going wild, or something, but that Squidoo is addicting. Especially since I'm actually getting readers out of it.
I'm going to try to keep the new lenses coming. I'm at 9 and I have more planned. Since I can edit them at will, I'm going to continue building the basic lens and go back to add on to them after they are published. Here's my list:
- Inspired Day by Day--just about the blog with links to my favorite posts I've done.
- Food Recipes: Variety is the Spice of Life--recipes of mine and some I've tried.
- Shared Reviews: Paid to Review Site--a how to.
- Sproutbuilder Widgets Help You Market and Promote Your Content--a how to
- Swaddling a Baby--a how to.
- Dr. Brown's Baby Bottles--a sales lens.
- Teen Pregnancy--get the word out lens.
- Teen Pregnancy Monkeybrain lens--a debate lens.
- Led Zeppelin
- Butterfly Alphabet Book--a review/sale lens.
- Vintage Jewelry--a just because lens.
- Port Aransas
The two scene lenses are pretty much done except for a few photos I want to scan and add to them. Those I really want to keep as pictorial references and highlight the article links.
I think I'll be doing some major edits to the Betta lens. The photos on it did not fare to well through the Polaroid module I used. I think I'll have to direct link them from photobucket to get the quality a bit better. I'll see once it goes live if there is any difference in photo quality.
Now that I'm getting more used to Squidoo; I think I'll start sharing more links for making better lenses to the blog. I've found a bunch. Then I'll throw in my own two cents as usual.