My Blogger pal, Kathy of Well Placed Words, has tagged me. I am supposed to spell out the rules of the tagging adventure:
- Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I don't know if I can say much more about myself than I already have in my about me section and previous posts. I will try.
- I have a wonderful husband and we have two girls. One is a teen, thinks she knows more than me, and is driving me crazy. The other is just turned 4 and thinks mom and dad are heroes.
- I am owned by two cats and a big dog.
- I love animals, especially horses. (I don't have a horse, this is a neighbors that I have an affinity for).
- I love the beach
- I think all people are good but sometimes they do bad things. When they do bad, it's like the snowball effect and it escalates beyond their control.
In light of this, I will bend the rules, give some points I like about the blog, and link to them. If they read this post, they will know.
The first blog I really became interested in online was the eBay blog. Not one blog particularly, but the whole community of bloggers. If you scavenge through the hello, goodbye, and what are you eating posts, you can find a wealth of information, meet lots of people, and hock your goods.
A blog that I have found useful is The Barefoot's blog: Barefoot Scribbles. I came across it because he offers tips, hints, and advice for Associated Content Producers. There are also a lot of funny blurbs and cut throat antics strung throughout.
An inspirational blog I discovered recently is Angesbiz's Buzzing with Ange. Very motivational and enlightening.
I know he's going to hate me for this, because he was just memed recently, but I'm doing it anyway. Peter's blog St. Vincent's Hospital Male Nurses has been a wonderful place to visit. He posts pictures, talks about his boys, his career, his life. A true representation of reality in blogging.
A wonderful poetry and writing blog I read is Wayne's Nutty Steamers. His poetry is thought provoking and honest. I love the exercises and the examples he works up from his writing assignments, very entertaining.
An insightful blog that I have come to love: Casdok's Mother of Shrek. I happened upon her blog when she commented on mine one day. I liked it so much I bookmarked it to check in on it. Though I do not comment as often as I should, I love to read it.
I regularly read a few tip blogs, in addition to the Barefoot's. One is Bradblog's Daily Rambler. This blog is about blogging and what you can do to make your blog better. The others are highlighted in my great blogs section, which is a work in progress so don't be offended if you don't see yourself there yet.
Since my first tag was really a community, I would like to say that Kathy's Well Placed Words was one of the first blogger blogs I ever commented on. Not a tag back, just a kudo. I came across her blog after I signed up with blog rush. I noticed her post, Inspiration and Memory, and needed to put in my two cents.
In exchanging with her I met Conda, Conda's Creative Center--she's the tagger who hit Kathy. Again, Conda, not a tag, just a kudo.
I read many more but I can't put them all in here, your fingers would suffer from clicking exhaustion.