I signed up to be an affiliate marketer. You can see some of the ads on the top of the blog. Adsense just isn't cutting it for me. I signed up for their "image" ads and still only got text. So I took the plunge to be an affiliate. Guess what, it's free. You should check them out because Pepperjam Network is Now Offering a $10 Affiliate Sign On Bonus. Join Today.
Here's how I'm using the Pepperjam affiliate ads on Squidoo:
- Swimsuit Model Selections for Real People
- Food Recipes: Variety is the Spice of Life
- Debt Free! Real World Credit Management Solutions
- Dereon Makes Perfect Back to School Clothing
- Bartending or Bar Tending? That is the Question...
- Old Vintage Jewelry is Beautiful and Stylish
- The Pepperjam Affiliate Marketing Program is for You!
Here's another affiliate program: ClickBank. Their ads are in text link ads to digital products. I just signed onto this one. I created Bass Fishing Guide for Fishing Largemouth like a Pro. I don't know how many clickbank lenses I'll do, but that lens was a fun one to throw together.
You probably won't have to hear me ramble on too much about affiliate marketing until I get to know the ropes a little better. So far I'm doing alright with it. Every day another advertiser accepts me as an affiliate at pepperjam. As long as they do, I'll keep building the lenses.
If you are looking to run ads on your blogs or make more money on Squidoo, I think you should give Pepperjam a go.