January 28, 2008

Working on the Home-front, Updates, and Plans

What a time this has been. My husband is still laid up with his leg. I've been busy tending to home matters. With all that's going on, the teen is coping an attitude.

I woke up early this morning to update my eBay pages, myspace, and I wanted to make sure to post something here. I'm really having a tough time keeping up the momentum I had prior to the holidays.

Surely things will get back to normal around here soon. I have some plans I'd like to put into action. I want to get a move on them before the end of the month.

I've been working on a series of articles for my work at Associated Content. I almost have that wrapped up. Once all the articles are submitted and published, I want to build a Squidoo lens for promotion. So far the articles are getting pretty good views on their own, but I've learned that Google loves Squidoo and articles promoted on Squidoo rank higher. Ranking higher increases page views. Increased page views means better pay. Sounds kind like the snowball effect, but whatever works.

I'm finding inspiration sitting here writing this. I know now things are not as bad as I thought. I'm inspired by all I got done this morning. I will strive to do it again tomorrow.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you posting again, muse. And this month seems to be insane for everyone. We're having a winter here which means that it takes me 50 minutes to and from work, instead of 15--really cuts down on my creative time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Conda, that does cut into a day.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!

Comments are appreciated. Be sure to leave your site information so I can visit you too!

Search the Web

Followers

Powered By Blogger