August 29, 2007

Excitement is in the air

After starting this blog and circumventing my way through the ins and outs of managing my page yesterday I got good news. I began writing articles for Associated Content last week and two more of my submitted articles have been accepted and are being published as we speak. I am truly excited.

I now find myself inspired to write more. This morning, while taking the dog out for her morning sabbatical, I looked back at the house. Above the roof I could see the moon, full in all of her glory. The sky was still slightly dark with the sunrise only beginning to emerge. I felt a sense of peace all around me.

The inspiration I find today is in the beauty of life. What a beautiful world we live in. Relish in it and don't let negativity take you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!

Comments are appreciated. Be sure to leave your site information so I can visit you too!

Search the Web

Followers

Powered By Blogger