October 22, 2007

More Reviews to do..

Today I've got a lot going on. I want to churn out 10 reviews for shared reviews--I don't know if I'll get it done. They decided to up the pot with another $10,000! With Christmas right around the corner, I better get cracking.

I'm wondering why some of my referrals aren't taking advantage of earning the money. Oh well I guess that just leaves more for me.

Today, beside the reviews, I have some mundane household chores to do. I also need to play catch up with comments at Associated Content. To be quite honest, all I really want to do is sleep--it's raining and I love to sleep in the rain. I guess that wouldn't be feasible with the little one anyway. I can dream though.

I submitted two more Associated Content articles over the weekend. I hope they both are published before Friday. I want to write at least two more articles before week is up--we'll see how that goes.

I've been thinking about starting some lenses with Squido. But, isn't that basically what I've been doing here? I'll have to look into it a bit more, I don't want to spread myself too thin.

Today I'm inspired by the thought of a rainy dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!

Comments are appreciated. Be sure to leave your site information so I can visit you too!

Search the Web

Followers

Powered By Blogger